Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stress gone?

I have just finished winter quarter and I'm already a little stressed about spring. What? I am looking forward to a spring break with literally nothing planned. Enough on school though...

I have way to much music at my fingertips. In the past couple weeks I've gotten about 4 albums and a bunch of EPs. One of my favorite songs is this one by a group called The Wrong Trousers. Not a huge fan of the album but there's a couple gems and I admire their instrument choices.

I know these past few posts are a bit boring, but I've been having some weird bouts of insomnia this past week and writing seems to help a bit. That and learning more Ben Harper songs. I was convinced that I would never be able to sing and play guitar at the same time; that it was just something I could not do, but it turns out I'm just not very patient - Walk Away is almost perfect now.

No comments:

Post a Comment